Apelo’s Optical Intelligence focuses light patterns efficiently below the waterline. A narrow vertical but wide horizontal angle means higher brightness when viewing from above. A high-strength, UV-resistant Grilamid lens delivers exceptional transparency and durability.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand and comply with International Standards, with an impressive level of robustness, fit and finish.
Apelo A1 is a surface mount design featuring an ultra-durable, corrosion resistant thermal polymer housing compatible with any hull material.
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Apelo lamps are engineered to suppress potential interference with radios, chart plotters and other devices onboard, and are supported with a 5 year warranty.
- Lumen – 1800 (White)
- Kelvin – 5000K (White)
- Lens Material – Heavy Duty Grilamid
- Base Material – Corrosion Proof Thermal Polymer
- Cable – 2.5m of 2 Core Tinned Marine Cable
- Voltage – Multi-Volt 9-33V DC, 12/24V DC Nominal
- Voltage Protection – Spike Protected to +500 Volts, Reverse Polarity Protected to -700 Volts
- Power Consumption (White/Blue) – 20W / 1.7A @ 12V DC, 0.9A @ 24V DC
- Power Consumption (RGB) – 15W / 1.25A @ 12V DC, 0.7A @ 24V DC
- IP Rating – IP69