The micro xenon searchlights MX 35 D, MX 35 BS and MX 35 BH are intended for smaller tonnage, e.g. fishing boats, tugs and work boats, or as a backup searchlight powered by the ship battery system.
The unique 35W micro xenon light source ensure extreme light output at a very low effect. All the components are chosen to withstand corrosion.
The searchlights are designed for use in extreme marine environments and require a minimum of maintenance. Benefitting from low weight and simple mounting, these searchlights are designed to operate across a wide temperature rang.
– Built for marine environment, IP67
– Front ring with snap coupling simplifying lamp
– House in seawater resistant aluminium finished
– Hardened front glass
– High quality silver-plated glass mirror reflector, specially designed for halogen bulbs
– Front ring and snap coupling of stainless steel
– Narrow or wide beam
– 1lux at 726 m (Narrow beam) or 335 m (Wide beam)
– Low power consumption, only 35Watt