Waterline Designs mosquito nets / bug screens are designed out of a long experience from the country of mosquitoes, Sweden.
The sound of a single mosquito in the cabin at bed time can easily ruin your sleep. Nets are mounted from the inside of the boat, so no one has to go outside to put them on.
Just attach a magnet (a metal plate is attached with double-sided tape on the window) on an open hatch. The screen has a chromed steel frame (foldable) that stretches it out. The screen is tightened against the frame of the hatch by a cord attached to the magnet. Done in a few seconds.
After use the mosquito net can easily be folded down to a 1/3 of its size for storage. The screens only need to be bigger than the hatch opening. A hatch with opening <300 x 300 mm (12” x 12”) needs a screen 350 x 350 mm (14” x 14”).
Since the screen is bigger than the hatch it’s also fits different shapes (square, rectangular and round). Three sizes cover all hatches and brands. Makes it easy to pick the right size. Imagine the perfect evening without mosquitoes.
- Pop up = 5 seconds mounting
- Suitable for hatches with interior dimensions up to 300 x 300 mm (12″ x 12″)
- Fast mounting with magnet
- Easy to store, folds to 1/3 of the size
- Fits all brands of hatches
- Mounts from the inside
- Also works on flushed hatches
- Thin, builds less than 3 mm
- Ventilates the boat
- Keeps out mosquitoes, sand flies, No-See-Ums, gnats, wasps etc.