Apelo’s Optical Intelligence focuses light patterns efficiently below the waterline. A narrow vertical but wide horizontal angle means higher brightness when viewing from above. A high-strength, UV-resistant Grilamid lens delivers exceptional transparency and durability.
Innovative Edge Light technology debuts in the Apelo A2 series with glowing signatures of illumination bordering the lamp. Edge Light mode gently bathes the stern in pure white as both utility and accent lighting. Apelo A2 RGB lamps can be operated by virtually any analogue RGB controller, making integration and control a breeze.
Apelo underwater lights are designed and manufactured in New Zealand and comply with International Standards, with an impressive level of robustness, fit and finish.
Apelo A2 is a surface mount design available in a hard-anodized aluminium, to suit a variety of hull materials.
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages. Apelo lamps are engineered to suppress potential interference with radios, chart plotters and other devices onboard, and are supported with a 5 year warranty.
- Lumen – 3000 (White)
- Kelvin – 5000K (White)
- Lens Material – Heavy Duty Grilamid
- Base Material – Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Cable – 2.5m of 2 Core Tinned Marine Cable
- Voltage – Multi-Volt 9-33V DC, 12/24V DC Nominal
- Voltage Protection – Spike Protected to +500 Volts, Reverse Polarity Protected to -700 Volts
- Power Consumption (White/Blue) – 30W / 2.5A @ 12V DC, 1.3A @ 24V DC
- Power Consumption (RGB) – 30W / 2.5A @ 12V DC, 1.3A @ 24V DC
- Power Consumption (Edge Light) – <2W / <0.2A @ 12V DC, <0.1A @ 24V DC
- IP Rating – IP69
Apelo Underwater Light A2 – Dimensions PDF
Apelo Underwater Light – Instruction Sheet PDF